users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to create Eclipse Dynamic web project!! Can anybody help??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 04:53:15 PDT

I'm using Eclipse Europa JEE 3.3.2 on fedora 8 with Java 6 & Tomcat 6...

In eclipse when I try to create a Dynamic web project (selecting Dynamic web module 2.5 and java 6), the project is created only with the Java Facet added to the project without Dynamic web module!!

I tried modifying the project with different versions of Dynamic Web module 2.5/2.4/2.3/2.3 but in vain...

Also I downloaded Eclipse SDK for linux, WTP, EMF & GEF and tried again but the problem still persists...

I also tried this as root user thinking there might be some access/privilege related issues but the problem still persists...

I think I'm missing some thing in eclipse configuration/some XYZ... any help will be really useful...

Thanks...
[Message sent by forum member 'jasphior' (jasphior)]