users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to deploy a WAR as the default application on the default server?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 14:08:39 PST

Hi,

thanks for the insights. To make it clear: The task is to replace the default web archive running "solo" on the default virtual server "_server" by a higher revision of itself (i.e., when I added functionality to my project and compiled it), and this re-deployment of the default stand-alone web archive causes troubles.

My workaround now is: Setting the default to (nothing), so the output is "Your web server is now running...", deploy the web archive, and switch back to that archive as the default application.

Not very convenient...

Best regards,
Andreas
[Message sent by forum member 'andreasbln' (andreasbln)]