users@glassfish.java.net

EJB 3.0 Performance Issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 08:18:42 PST

hello,

i am experiencing some strange problems with glassfish performance. i hope someone can help.

the thing i am doing in my application is a simple ejb-write. i trigger the write via a stateless session bean. so far so good.

the problem now is that i see in my statistics that the database connection pool is not used to its full extend (actual size < max size) and also the stateless session beans pool is not used to its extend (still plenty of memory left). so i wonder what could be the problem because the performance is really low, and the cpu is working at 100% although enough memory left.

can somebody tell me what i can change still to make my server perform faster or at least use the whole pool size and scale the cpu usage better?

thanks a lot,

greetings,

mario
[Message sent by forum member 'the666pack' (the666pack)]