users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jndi failure NameNotFoundException for local interface lookup

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:35:28 PST

Looks like we need to set the CORBA logger to FINE level to get more info

The EJB container does indeed set a POA policy if the sun-ejb-jar.xml sets the pass-by-reference element. I looked into the ejb code and the container does set the following policy in the POA:

     boolean usePassByReference = extraDesc.getPassByReference();
     if (usePassByReference) {
        policies.add(new CopyObjectPolicy(PASS_BY_REFERENCE_ID));
    }

I sent a mail to Ken sometime back and he suggested setting the CORBA logger to FINE lewel to find out what is happening.
[Message sent by forum member 'mk111283' (mk111283)]