users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Admin console : authenticate administrator with a directory Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 05:32:57 PST

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have look to develper's guide and administration guide.
I want to use a Directory Server for the Domaine Administration Server's authentification.

In server-config/security , I created a new realm with com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.ldap.LDAPRealm and set the properties.
Then select my new realm as default realm for my domain.

But that doesn't work.
No communication between GlassFish and my Directory Server.

Do you know what it is missing ?

Thanks for your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'bbulte' (bbulte)]