users@glassfish.java.net

How control prefix for namespace in SOAP responses?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 08:17:42 PST

Hello,

I'm developing a web service using NetBeans 6.0.1 and GlassFish 2; this works well and a response from the service looks like this:

<S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <S:Body>
      <ns2:Report xmlns="http://lasersymag.net/report-ws" xmlns:ns2="http://lasersymag.net/LSYReportSchema">
         <ns2:TitleReport>Salut</ns2:TitleReport>
      </ns2:Report>
   </S:Body>
</S:Envelope>

I would like to change the "ns2" by another name, "rep", but I don't know how.
The web service is implemented with the "from WSDL" approach: I don't use an unmarshaller, so I can't set some properties on it.
Also, the Report element bellongs to a package for witch I try to do this in the package-info.java:

@javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema(
    namespace = "http://lasersymag.net/LSYReportSchema",
    xmlns = {
        @javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlNs(prefix = "rep",
                   namespaceURI="http://lasersymag.net/LSYReportSchema")
        }
)
package net.lasersymag.lsyreportschema;

But this doesn't work!

How can I control names for namespace prefix in the response?
Please help! I'm going crasy with this.

Thank you,

Bertrand.
[Message sent by forum member 'bertrandg' (bertrandg)]