users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Container Cache and Pool Settings

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 03:38:42 PST

hello!

i have one more question regarding the pool settings of my glassfish server ejb container:

> There are two granularities of specifying them: per
> bean (in sun-ejb-jar.xml), or per server
> instance/cluster (in the console or using asadmin).
> In the latter case you can set separate values for
> MDBs, but not for stateless, stateful and entity
> beans.

if i set the pool size to 100 does this mean i have now one pool for 100 instances of both types of enterprise beans (stateless, entity) or does this mean i have now two seperated pools with each 100 beans (1 stateless pool, 1 entity pool)?

can you maybe also give me an example how to specify the pool setting in the sun-ejb-jar.xml file per bean (especially entity beans)?

thanks for clarification,

greetings,

mario
[Message sent by forum member 'the666pack' (the666pack)]