users@glassfish.java.net

Java DB problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 07:17:49 PST

Hello,
I am new and I am not experienced in JEE.

I created web application using NetBeans and Visual Web JSF framework. I created database and tables using NetBeans in JavaDB Network (Derby). When I use green arrow, NetBeans runs Glassfish and Derby, deploys application and everything works fine. The problem is, where I want to run my project without NetBeans. I run NetBeans: asadmin start-domain domain1. My application works, but it's unable to use database. When I tried to run database: asadmin start-database it don't resolve my problem. Maybe because I use network database and "start_database" uses embedded? I don't know what should I do to run my application with database. Any ideas?

PS: Sorry for my English.
[Message sent by forum member 'cd_pl' (cd_pl)]