users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Adding more instance/node to cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 03:25:39 PST

Hello, I have the same problem.
I have a DAS with a domain "domain1" which is started.

A node agent which is on the same machine of the DAS "nodeAgent1":
[i]asadmin create-node-agent --host localhost --port 4848 nodeAgent1[/i]
On a second machine, I have created a node agent with the command :
[i]asadmin create-node-agent --host xx.xx.xx.xx --port 4848 nodeAgent2[/i]
xx.xx.xx.xx is the IP of my DAS machine.

When i Start the nodeAgent1, it's ok, but when I start the nodeAgent2, I have the error :
[i]Unable to communicate with Domain Administration Server. Skipping synchronization.
The NodeAgent failed to complete the intial synchronization with the DAS. Please make sure the DAS is running and is accessible from the NodeAgents server[/i]

I have open all ports. The DAS Machine is located in a friend.
The second machine is at home.
I have enter the masterpassword by default.

And I have try to login with the command with succes before starting the nodeAgent2:
[i]asadmin login --host xx.xx.xx.xx --port 4848[/i]

How can I do?
[Message sent by forum member 'benji24' (benji24)]