users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:50:55 -0400

Too bad I didn't know to do all of this earlier today. It happened
again the morning. Since we install the Microsoft patches, our system
has been going down every 2-3 days. Today NP Pool was up to 552K or so
which is the lowest I've seen it when it stops working. Nothing in log
files. I'm might ask our data center guys to back out the Microsoft
patches.

Thanks,
Ryan