users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Container Cache and Pool Settings

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 22:58:47 PST

thanks again for the answers,

it cleared a lot my understanding of how this pool thing works together. so i have just one last question and then i think i have the understanding that i need to configure the server:

the cache-commit option,(B or C) does it apply to ejb 3.0 too?

if yes, as far as i understood it just affects stateful session beans, because for stateless doesn't exist a cache, just a pool. is this right?

if it is important for me, hence ejb 3.0, what about the commit option A?

so thanks again for this clarification, when this is clear i am happy and satisfied :)

mario.
[Message sent by forum member 'the666pack' (the666pack)]