users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem installing Glassfish on Ubuntu 8.04 with OpenJDK

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:25:53 PDT

Hi Shreedhar,

sorry but I can not explain you the eclipse problem in detail. After a while eclipse closes automatically (I think with a memory problem)
I saw different discussions concerning this problem (Ubuntu+Eclipse+JDK1.6.0_06)
but I did not follow up to them. Maybe something with WTP? But I am not sure. I just changed to Sun JDK 1.6.0_03 and Eclipse runs well.
Glassfish is not affected by SunJDK Version. Always runs well with Sun JDK :-)

regards
Ralph
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (rsoika)]