users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Specifying destination on a Message-Driven Bean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:15:07 PDT

Doesn't work. The ActiveMQ-RA doesn't pick it up. I get Exceptions in the server.log saying I need the PhysicalName, which is on the managed object that I had created. I found http://activemq.apache.org/maven/activemq-ra/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/ra/ActiveMQActivationSpec.html#setActiveMQDestination(org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQDestination) in the ActivationSpec for ActiveMQ, but it doesn't work if I have an @ActivationConfigProperty with that parameter and the managed object's JNDI name as the value. Says it can't find that method, which I imagine has to do with the fact that it simply passes the parameter value as a String.
[Message sent by forum member 'drizzt321' (drizzt321)]