users@glassfish.java.net

jaxws entitymanager injection - how to without ejb?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 00:45:47 PDT

I am using JAXWS to produce web-services, but I am deploying it as web-only application (not ejb module). There is a long thread about pros and cons of using EJB modules or web-applications to deploy endpoint web-services, but my punctual issue is:

How to retrieve the EntityManager using web-services through a jaxws web-service ?

I found a lot of examples using servlets, but I don't have a servlet, I just have a web-services published through that default transport servlet..
[Message sent by forum member 'felipegaucho' (felipegaucho)]