users@glassfish.java.net

smbase.jar, smsybase.jar, smutil.jar's

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:30:48 PST

Okay,
    I must be missing something here. I am using NetBeans IDE 6.0.1 (Build 200801291616) and Glassfish V2 Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 (build b09d-fcs) server. I am trying to setup a JDBC Connection Pool to a Sybase database. I keep getting the following when I try to ping the database - Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : com.sun.sql.jdbcx.sybase.SybaseDataSource

I am trying to setup the connection pool just like they are recomending on the following page http://docs.sun.com/source/819-0217-10/dgjdbc.html.

I was thinking I might be missing the jar files smbase.jar, smsybase.jar, smutil.jar. However, I cannot find these jars anywhere on my PC or anywhere on the internet when I Google their names. Where the heck are these jars???? :)

If not the jars, any ideas?

Paul.
[Message sent by forum member 'pgstandley' (pgstandley)]