users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setup of Glassfish Email to use remote server and Port

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:42:32 PST

I completely agree. I don't know why it uses hyphens and I can't think of a reason to require this. (Note only the first delimiter _must_ be a hyphen, the remainder can be dots or hyphens).

I will see if I can get future server versions upgraded to accept dots delimiters as well for custom properties such as these. Might not be until V3 though.

Thank you for the reference to additional confusing documentation. I will see what I can do.

Peter Williams
Staff Engineer, Sun Microsystems
[Message sent by forum member 'peterwx' (peterwx)]