users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_EJB injection works for Servlet, fails for WebServiceEndpoint

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:41:48 PST

Hi,

I have two threads currently open on this issue, neither of which have been addressed properly. One individual suggested I list it as a bug.

What I now find funny is that this same code was working fine in JBoss. I had to resort to calling a Remote EJB interface when we migrated to Glassfish, and now that migration decision is biting me in the butt.

In other words, using a delegation pattern for Local Ejb Session bean calls from a Web Service was working code in JBoss. I am baffled that such a pattern is unsupported by the "daddy" of all application servers, SUN's AS 9.1, a.k.a. Glassfish. Can't quite understand it.

David
[Message sent by forum member 'dlindsay_roamdata_com' (dlindsay_roamdata_com)]