users@glassfish.java.net

ParseError when building glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:34:29 PST

Hi,

I've just started building glassfish according to the FAQ

(FAQ extract)

====>
# Next checkout the sources.

% cd glassfish/bootstrap
% maven checkout

maven -Dmodules=admin bootstrap checkout build

<=======

and I have obtained the following error message:

/jesma/misc/or/glassfish_3/glassfish/bootstrap" 128 $ maven -Dmodules=admin bootstrap checkout build __ __
| \/ |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \ ~ intelligent projects ~
|_| |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_| v. 1.1

DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section of project.xml instead of maven.xml
Starting the reactor...
>> Unable to obtain goal [bootstrap]
>> Error parsing project.xml '/jesma/misc/or/glassfish_3/glassfish/bootstrap/../../glassfish/bootstrap/project-bootstrap.xml'
>> ParseError at [row,col]:[82,13]
Message: Unrecognised tag: 'id'

I have attached project.xml and maven.xml.
What shoudl I do to have it working ?

Regards,

Olivier Rivat
email: olivier.rivat_at_sun.com
[Message sent by forum member 'rivat' (rivat)]