users@glassfish.java.net

Re: favicon location?

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_hellooperator.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:36:49 +0000

Depending on your browser, just having /favicon.ico exist may not be enough.

go to http://wherever:8080/favicon.ico

in your browser. if the file loads, glassfish is fine. So probably
your browser isn't
requesting the favicon. Typically you need to add something like:

    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://yoursite.com/favicon.ico"
type="image/x-icon">

to the bottom of the <head> section of your webpage.