users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Obtaining LoginException

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 01:34:22 PST

Hi,

I got the same problem which is mentioned in the thread.

I want to present dynamic error pages to the user (for example: wrong password, password expired and so on).

Therefore I the need the message of the LoginException which is thrown in case of a login error.

In the last part of the thread it is said that the only solution to get the LoginException is
to store the cause in the session. But how can I access the session from my LoginModule? Could anybody post some sample codings for solving my problem.

Are there other possibilities to achieve my aim? Perhaps Callbacks?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Ruben
[Message sent by forum member 'rhartenstein' (rhartenstein)]