users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish installer, reloaded

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:31:48 PST

Hi Julien,
Thank you. I found a solution to my problem on mac OS X 10.4.11, just by using the Sun application server SDK.
Sun's samples ( from Tomcat ) work fine on Sun and Glassfish servers( which seems logical ) and they can be modified and rebuilt with trivial adaptations only, using only "ant" ( I don't really like IDEs ).
Maybe there were an error in the OS X distribution of some Glassfish samples ? Seems strange...
I'll find out just for curiosity, and, if you want, I'll keep you informed.
I's not impossible that the problem I encountered can be faced buy other new users of Glassfish on OS X.
Best Regards,
Jacques
[Message sent by forum member 'jmicheli' (jmicheli)]