users@glassfish.java.net

Development using Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:56:16 PST

Hi,

I am a newbie to Glassfish, had a very primitive question on setting up instances on Glassfish. While in development we need individual developer to run his own application server ( deploy, start, stop, configure resources etc ) without impacting the other developer.
This approach is aimed to have a server running but catering to various developers doing some independant work...

Can you please indicate to achieve this? I have been seeing a lot of terminology which is basically confusing me,
Multiple Domains,
Nodes,
Clusters
Load Balancing

Which of them will solve my purpose? Any help would highly be appreciated.

Cheers
Natraj
[Message sent by forum member 'natrajgudla' (natrajgudla)]