users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The operation CONFIGURE of addon am-configurator completed with an error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:18:53 PST

I am really beginning to think Glassfish sucks.
Nobody at Sun has been able to resolve my post.
I saw another posting today with someone with same issues.
They referred that person to;
http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/820-3043/820-3043.pdf
When I try and follow the instructions asadmin doesn' even work
If I type in asadmin, then login and provide my credentials it throws an ioexception.
Can someone please tell me what the heck is wrong,
I feel sure the problem has something to do with the updatecentre.
I noticed the following entry in the update log
[#|2008-02-23T18:16:59.343+0000|WARNING|1.0|com.sun.enterprise.update.logging|_ThreadID=10;_ThreadName=AWT-EventQueue-0;C:\Sun\SDK\updatecenter\registry\glassfish\server.xml;|Could not create run time representation (schema2beans object) for catalog [C:\Sun\SDK\updatecenter\registry\glassfish\server.xml].|#]
Does this help shed some light on the issue?
PLEASE HELP
[Message sent by forum member 'jgf1' (jgf1)]