users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is there a way to configure a deployment timeout on glassfish v2 DAS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 05:48:46 PST

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I kind of suspected that your answer was going to be the case. I did not expect to have a viable server side solution if the DAS was "memory-starved" or otherwise in an unstable state. That's why I prefaced my question with, "Assuming the DAS is not hosed". I considered using some operation against the ProgressObject, but your comments put that strategy in doubt. I appreciate your help.

Best regards,

-J
[Message sent by forum member 'jmetcalf' (jmetcalf)]