users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Directory deployment in cluster profile

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:32:16 PST

ok I have added my vote to the issue.

Though I think you dimsmiss the validity of the procedure a little bit to easy, after all you allow deploying a "path" to an archive file across a domain and allow directory deployment for a single node. I don't see any major difference, nor does it seem did the implementor of the application loading code, Glassfish rather arbitrarily imposes a limitation which seem very easy to lift. We're all adults we all know the characteristics of a directory deployment, please don't add any uncessary constraints and give us the tools to do our job.

Cheers,
/Jesper
[Message sent by forum member 'jesper_soderlund' (jesper_soderlund)]