users@glassfish.java.net

OutOfMemory Error with Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:50:36 PST

Okay I trying to figure out the standard setup for glassfish because I am getting an OutOfMemory Error when I attempt to retrieve information from the database. I am running glassfish (latest version) and I have added the JVM command line arguments -Xms32 -Xmx512m to the JVM Settings for the server. I am still getting the OutOfMemory error. I am doing a JPA/ EJB 3.0 application. The data set is small, so I don't think that's an issue.

[code]
WARNING: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.rmi.ServerError: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is:

java.rmi.ServerError: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is:

[/code]

Any suggestions we be greatly appreciated.

Russ
[Message sent by forum member 'russ205' (russ205)]