users@glassfish.java.net

Clusters and client certificates

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:48:03 PST

Hey all,

We are just getting into using Glassfish to replace Tomcat for (eventually) several apps. We are installing one application that uses a secure LDAP connection, and we would like to ensure that the app cluster nodes have the LDAP server certificate installed into the certstore or keystore. The admin guide is a little confusing as to where this would be stored (cacerts.jks?? keystore.jks?? cert8.db??), and also on how to make sure that each instance of the cluster has the same cert information.

Could someone point me in the right direction on this? TIA
[Message sent by forum member 'mcking' (mcking)]