users@glassfish.java.net

Re: transaction type JTA but no jtaDataSource

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:13:58 +0530

Have you specified the exact error message? A quick search in glassfish
code base does not come up with any error message string that matches
the pattern specified in your email. Supply the stack trace as well. I
have a feeling that the correct persistence.xml is not being picked up
and the one that is being picked up has only the non-jta-data-source
specified.

Thanks,
Sahoo