users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem in installing sun java system application

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:51:55 -0800

What platform are you running on and what version of SJS AS are you
trying to install? You might want to take a look at this troubleshooting
document which is quite old but would mostly still apply to SJS AS 9.x
installations since they are using same install framework:

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/WinHang