users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v2UR1 Ready for production use?

From: Chris Fleischmann <Chris.Fleischmann_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 19:40:51 +1100

YES, I believe it is production ready... Wotif.com (an e-commerce hotel
booking site in Australia) for example has over 10,000 concurrent
sessions. See : http://blogs.sun.com/stories/ for other such stories.

The performance results are also worth mentioning, have you seen the
following spec.org postings?

http://blogs.sun.com/draks/entry/fastest_app_server_in_the

The GlassFish community as a whole is VERY active, bugs are fixed very
fast, and forums are lively, see:

Discussion Forums: http://forums.java.net/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=56&start=0
Mailing Lists:

Regards,