users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PersistenceContext and the verifier

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:10:08 PST

In case it matters, it doesn't seem to be limited to the verifier. Here's the error I get if I turn off the verification option:

[code]Deploying application in domain failed; Could not resolve a persistence unit corresponding to the persistence-context-ref-name [bricks.extensions.ejb3.slsb.AbstractStatelessSessionBean/entityManager] in the scope of the module called []. Please verify your application.[/code]

(That's in the admin console, obviously.)

Couple of questions: what "module", and how did it get named "[]"? Also this is the first time I've seen "persistence-context-ref-name"...I'm assuming that some piece of code somewhere has turned my @PersistenceContext annotation into its deployment descriptor equivalent?

Baffled,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson' (ljnelson)]