users@glassfish.java.net

Re: cannot Enabling SSO with Form-based Authentication in Glassfish

From: Wang Yu <Wang.Yu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:26:08 +0800
Hi, Jan
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, It works. I am misleaded by the document, it said the SSO is enabled in Glassfish by default, but it is NOT.
After enable the SSO int the virtual Server, It works!

Thanks and Best Regards
Wang Yu

Jan.Luehe@Sun.COM wrote:
Wang Yu wrote:

Dear all

I have written two web applications with Form-based Authentication in Glassfish.
These two applications' deployment descriptor defines the same group and use the
same authentication method.

It  worked (SSO) in "Basic" Authentication, but failed to enable SSO in Form-based Authentication.

i just verified that this works as expected on sjsas-9_1_01-fcs.

i deployed the same form-based war at 2 different context roots.

with sso disabled, i had to login to each context individually, but with
sso enabled, i only had to authenticate to one and was implicitly logged
in to the other.

jan

Yu Wang
Software Engineer
Sun China Engineering&Research Institute
10/F Chuangxin Plaza, Tsinghua Science Park
Beijing 100084 CHINA
Phone x82934/+86 10 82618200
Mobile 13701319042
Fax +86-10-62702127