users@glassfish.java.net

NetBeans HTTP Monitor : Warning message

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:41:56 PST

Glass Fish V2 gives this message each time i make a request to the app server through a web browser.

"The request cannot be recorded most likely because the NetBeans HTTP Server is not running. Go to the IDE and start the HTTP Server from within the Runtime window to fix this problem."

All my session variables get initialized to a null value and the site hardly works properly.

I checked the server properties, but the HTTP server and HTTP monitor check box is already enable.
How do i fix this?
This warning usually happens after my site has had a couple of hits.
[Message sent by forum member 'kirangilvaz' (kirangilvaz)]