users@glassfish.java.net

How to config glassfish instances to talk to each other - front/backends

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:26:49 PST

Can anyone guide me as to the recommended approach for configuring frontend glassfish instances to share the same JNDI namespace as a backend glassfish instance, such that web facilities on the front ends can call into EJB services hosted on a backend, and also on matters of how to establish trust between the server instances?

I've been browsing around now for some time and I haven't found anything useful. I found detail of clustering but that doesn't seem to be exactly the same thing.
[Message sent by forum member 'dcam' (dcam)]