users@glassfish.java.net

user-defined policy module not working?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:38:27 PST

Recently, I have successfully installed and configured the IIS integrated to the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 using the load balancer plugin. But I have followed the steps described in the documentation to use the example roundrobin.c (compiled to a .dll using the Visual Studio C++) to create the user-defined policy module to plug into the loadbalancer.xml.

After I have compiled the roundrobin.c to a dll file and copied to the IIS and changed the loadbalancer.xml to use this user-defined dll, I don't think this is working.

Because I could not able to see the logging message shown in the lb.log file when i started the IIS and try to connect to application via the web browser.

Did anyone successfully get the custom policy module working for the load balancer plugin?
[Message sent by forum member 'wpchau' (wpchau)]