users@glassfish.java.net

Detecting A Broken JMS Connection/Session/Destination Link and Reconnecting

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:24:34 -0800 (PST)

I have looked for methods for detecting if my JMS
Connection/Session/Destination is still valid (it was when I started the
program, but the network went down or the session somehow failed or the
queue or topic has been turned off) and how to reconnect once a problem has
been detected. If I have overlooked something in a tutorial or
previously asked question, please point me to it. Otherwise I need to learn
how to do this. I am fairly new at this and would appreciate good
direction for this.