users@glassfish.java.net

HTTP Status 403 - after login

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:19:15 PST

I have a test and production instance of Glassfish running. I am just trying to deploy and ear file from one environment to the other. The application is running fine on the first machine, however, on the production box, I get an:

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied
type Status report
messageAccess to the requested resource has been denied
descriptionAccess to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1

immediately after logging in. I am using a keyfile to login. If I tail the server log and do this, this error does not generate any log entries. Any thoughts.

Box 1:
Red Hat ES 5
Version = Sun Java System Application Server 9.1

Box 2:
Red Hat ES 5
Version = Sun Java System Application Server 9.1
[Message sent by forum member 'j_70' (j_70)]