users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL connection client certificate?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:09:26 PST

Hello kumarjayanti

After resolving soem issues regarding addressing im able to make communication with the .net webservice.

Right now im testing the client in JAVASE .

I imported the certificates thru java keytool in truststore and keystore files.

and loading the certificate like this in my client....

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "<client.truststore.location>");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "<password>");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "<client.keystore.location>");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "<password>");

It seems that it is communicating but i get the response from the service as .

"The security token could not be authenticated or authorized"

What it means? are they talking about client certificates?

I dont know if this problem lies on certificate part of somewhere else ,as when i dont load the certificate then communication dosent happen and it gives me this error -->com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: HTTP transport error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

Thanks in Advance
[Message sent by forum member 'manischsingh' (manischsingh)]