users@glassfish.java.net

Login disabled for glassfish admin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:58:58 PST

I have a very weird problem. I've installed Glassfish v2 with netbeans 6.0. When a open the web admin console, the login/password interface is skipped and the main page is displayed (with user=""). The main problem is that the security seems to be disabled to every web module deployed within the server. The application I'm developing uses container managed security and is not working; when I deploy the same war on another server, works fine.

I had tried creating new domains, reinstalling glassfish and reinstalling netbeans, but nothing works.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'jpmeni' (jpmeni)]