users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to share an IMQ queue in a cluster ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 01:18:24 PST

Hi Ramesh,
Thank you for your good answer it responds partially to my problematic.
I explain :
I have a mixed configuration.
Some queues must be shared and others must be cluster queues.
The global configuration with DAS JMS Service declared as LOCAL and Cluster JMS Service as REMOTE give a good answer to only shared queues.
But how to have the both configuration ? Is it Possible ?
That was the reason why i tried to use this imqAddressList (or AddressList property).
My default configuration was Cluster with JMS Service as Local.

Is it possible to play witht several Jms Host to achieve this ??
Thanks again for your help,
Olivier
[Message sent by forum member 'omerlin' (omerlin)]