users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 9.1.1, cluster profile- really hates aspectj

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:37:50 PST

Peter,

It's strange that things work with dev profile domain, but not with cluster profile one.
As far as I can tell, the experience should be the same. But I am seeing these nasty log
messages which should be common to these two domain types.

Glassbox tries to log something rather too early (of course, as you are using javaagent) and the
logging is not set up by then.

BTW, I noticed that you are using 9.1.1 build which says it's "fcs". This is little weird. Can you
try it with 9.1UR1-FCS?

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]