users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Response Code: 100-Continue, discarding

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:43:17 -0500

Hi,

sorry for the delay.

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for the post, but I do not follow where the http-listner should be implemented. I've tried using a filter in he web application, but it seems the 100-Continue message is sent directly by GF and the filter cannot intercept it to block it.

Indeed. The only way to changes the current behavior is by extending
Grizzly.

> Can you please provide further details on the listner implementations bearing in mind that i am a newbie :-) to both Java and GF.

Mainly, you need to change the default behavior of the http listener by
properly implementing the logic you want. Do you have the exact headers
you are sending to GlassFish? Maybe I can write something you can build
on top of it.

A+

--Jeanfrancois