users@glassfish.java.net

TOPLINK-93 Phatom table?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:33:13 PST

I have several tables created within SQL Server 2005. I have worked over the last two days ensuring the mappings are correct. When I deploy everything to Glassfish, everything deploys correctly. When I try to store data in the database, I get this error:

Exception [TOPLINK-93] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0.1 (Build b09d-fcs (12/06/2007))): oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.DescriptorException
Exception Description: The table [address] is not present in this descriptor.
Descriptor: RelationalDescriptor(jtdi.cm.ejb.bean.entity.ServerAsset --> [DatabaseTable(jtdi_cm_db.dbo.server_asset)])

I have an entity called ServerAsset and a table in SQL Server called server_asset. In either case "address" is not connected to the ServerAsset enitity or server_asset table. I am confused where this could be coming from.

Suggetions?
[Message sent by forum member 'russ205' (russ205)]