users@glassfish.java.net

Product registration failed.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 02:52:23 PST

Hi!

Can anyone tell me how to register Glassfish after the installation? I've used Glassfish V2 and successfully registered the product when I installed it on my PCs at home & in my company. But today, for some reason, I have to reinstall Glassfish. When the installation finished, I used my current Sun Developer Network account to register the product, I've receive an error message: "An error has occurred Index: 0, Size: 0". I cannot register the product with the new Sun Online account, too. It informs that an general error occurred.

 I don't know how to resolve this problems, so anyone can help me? Thank you very much!
[Message sent by forum member 'hoang_nt' (hoang_nt)]