users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Update Center

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:26:28 -0800

My colleague is in the process of joining this alias. Meanwhile, here's
his response:

Yes, with enable-install='TRUE', UC client should automatically install
all the new updates/software available on server. Updates happen at
scheduled time(please see values of action-day, action-hour of
<update-preference> element in config.xml). For auto updates to happen
please make sure UC tray process is running. To start UC tray process,
you can do the following- <GF InstallRoot/updatecenter/bin/updatetool tray

Thanks,
Rochelle