users@glassfish.java.net

RE: web.xml for restful jax-ws web service (using HTTPBinding)

From: Coarr, Matt <mcoarr_at_mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:23:22 -0500

I read the article a little too quickly. My web.xml was a little
messed up.

I needed to do two things:
 - the servlet-class should not be the webservice class; rather,
   it should be com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServlet
 - add the following class as a listener:
   com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener

It's working great now!

Matt