users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WS: Logicalhandler setPayload doesn't work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:57:47 PST

Yes, the Handler is getting invoked. I am seeing the printed messages in the logs.
This handler is configured on the Service as follows
@WebService()
@HandlerChain(file = "NewWebService_handler.xml")
public class NewWebService {

The contents of NewWebService_handler.xml
<handler-chains xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee">
  <handler-chain>
    <handler>
      <handler-name>my.ws.TestHandler</handler-name>
      <handler-class>my.ws.TestHandler</handler-class>
    </handler>
  </handler-chain>
</handler-chains>

I am not using any custom binding. I suppose the default is JAXB, does this limit to me to use setPayload(Object payload, JAXBContext context)?
[Message sent by forum member 'i_srini' (i_srini)]