users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web server connectors (e.g. AJP) with GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:13:40 PST

Hi Jeanfrancois,

not sure what you mean by "no longer supported on tomcat"?

The NSAPI plugin is still usable and should work with any AJP backend.Last time I tested it, I could use the 6.1 build we offer in addition to the source successfully with a version 7 Sun web server.

It never contained all the features of the httpd plugin, but most of the core stuff works, e.g. all balancing features.

If you know about problems, you can always post to tomcat-user or tomcat-dev.

Regards,

Rainer
[Message sent by forum member 'kippdata' (kippdata)]