users@glassfish.java.net

WebService + Enterprise App- getstringforddxml filenotfoundexception

From: yonestar <yoni_at_higtek.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:51:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a WebService deploying inside an Enterprise Application. Going
through the GF server logs, I see an occassional warning being thrown:

getStringForDDxml FileNotFoundException C:/Program
Files/glassfish/domains/cameron\generated\xml\j2ee-apps\EnterpriseApp1\WebService1_war\null

This happened a few times. I can not identify any trigger for what causes
this. This was built using NetBeans 6.0 and deployed on GF b58g v2.

Thank you,
Yoni