users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dynamic lookup of a local session bean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:02:35 PST

Right, ok.

I don't know the solution to your problem with native GF.

All I can suggest is perhaps instrumenting your build to be able to build up the ejb-jar references for you automatically, rather than making it a manual process for the developers.

I've also wondered why GF can't do the short circuit pass by reference for "local" remote EJBs. Perhaps it's a class loading issue, on top of the semantic issue of the differences in the calls.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]